LITERALLY THE BEST TEXT YOU CAN RECEIVE FROM YOUR SON WHO IS AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL DANCE
- •This is the best text you can receive from your son, who is at the middle school dance,
- •Who looked at the outfit on the department store mannequin and said, with considerable authority, "I'll take it."
- •Whose current favorite song is "Man in the Mirror,"
- •Who is a little (okay, a lot) small for his age and who recently wrote and recorded AN ORIGINAL RAP (and video) about mitosis (cell division) that he has somehow convinced the DJ to PLAY AT THE DANCE,
- •Whose last words to you before getting out of the car were "Well, Mom, I hope I remember where to put my hands!"