MY 10-YEAR-OLD DAUGHTER'S MOST-USED EXPRESSIONS OF THE SUMMER, SO FAR
she is a precious angel I promise
- •"Damn it feels good to be a gangster."No idea where she learned this, but she uses it correctly and I feel powerless to stop her.
- •"That lady has BALLS."Never once has she used this in the proper context and I'm beginning to think she has no idea what it means, we'll probably have a "talk" about this tomorrow.
- •"Well, run me over and call me dinner!"Less an exclamation of disbelief, more of a complaint about being mistreated, usually by me.
- •"Oh, gosh." (said with an English accent)Fairly charming.
- •JUST BECAUSE I'M IN MY BED, DOESN'T MEAN I'M GOING TO BED.Relatable.