MY GUIDING PRINCIPLES 🔦
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •"Your beliefs will be the light by which you see, but they will not be what you see, and they will not substitute for seeing."Flannery O'Connor
- •Occam's RazorAll other things being equal, a simpler explanation is more likely to be true than a complicated one.
- •"Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those traveling the dark journey with us. Oh, be swift to love! Make haste to be kind!"Henri-Frédéric Amiel
- •Newton's Third Law of MotionFor every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
- •Pride complicates a situation. Humility will simplify it.
- •"I can't go on. I'll go on."Samuel Beckett
- •"If a girl looks swell when she meets you, who gives a damn if she's late? Nobody."J.D. Salinger
- •"Better out than in."Margaret Horn Mitchell, my great grandmother.