NOTES FROM MY DAUGHTER
a highlight reel
- •She found her dad taking a nap in her bed. It was "a little weird, but not a lot."
- •Reserving the right to change her mind. FOR NOW.
- •Reflections on 2013"I took a trip to Cedar Point. I bit my fingernails. I did not exercise on the trampoline."
- •A cry for help
- •"This is what will happen if you touch a snake."She left this on my bed, and it was super freaky bc I kept waiting for something to happen.
- •On the kitchen floor. Never saw a dime.
- •I don't think she was *really* sorry.
- •Ham and cheese or nah?
- •The old "Kefir vs. Candy" dilemma.
- •Underneath that paper is a casserole I made.
- •Bottom right corner"Be lucky if you even get a ticket." I was out really late one night this summer and came home to find she had posted similar signs all over my room.
- •Again with the not talking. And of course we can start the day over.
- •Then she got an iPod.
- •She still writes notes, though. ❤️