POSTS FROM MY NEIGHBORHOOD'S FACEBOOK PAGE
Inspired by @dev's lovely lists about Topanga's Nextdoor Feed, though somewhat less...inspiring. #louisianavibes
- •"Anyone lose a parrot?"
- •"Bee swarm on the move!"
- •-Various updates on the carjacking-Two blocks away; had I been home at the time I could have waved to him as he drove past.
- •"Who out there has a megaphone I can borrow?"
- •"Three sacks of crawfish for $200, must prepay to reserve."
- •"What's burning?"
- •"Looking for someone to iron 30 tablecloths"
- •"Okay, so who else has called the cops about the drag racing SO ANNOYING UGH!"
- •"Anyone know where I can get some good tamales?"
- •FYI: someone stole my tires last night.