SNACKS FOR SUMMER ROAD-TRIPPING
travel eats that won't make you regret being born
- •Moon CheeseCrunchy cheese? Surely you jest!
- •OLovesLittle packs of savory goodness.
- •Pumpkin SeedsCrunchy, salty, confusing. Do I eat the shells or nah?
- •Some sort of portable sandwich.Maybe a wrap? Maybe a pressed sandwich? I'm not sure, I just know the toppings should not spill out all over you, creating havoc on your travel garments.
- •Fizzy WaterCrushed ice for bonus points
- •Korean Barbecue JerkyI ate $19 worth of this jerky in four days—and, given the opportunity, I'd do it again.
- •Kettle ChipsSomething about the crunchy/savory category...I am powerless before thee
- •Iced Coffee.You have to stay awake!
- •A crunchy veggie, but only if it's cold.Don't come at me with a limp pepper strip.
- •Chocolate covered almonds.These seem healthy.
- •Peaches from a roadside stand.Support the local economy by letting the juice drip down your chin and onto the steering wheel.
- •If things get really bad, a giant fountain drink.Probably Dr. Pepper®.
- •And, of course, the Request and Dedication radio station...Not a snack and yet it nourishes.