THINGS I FEEL COMPELLED TO FINISH
not a compulsive completer
- •Other than mosquitos, nothing.
- •Really. I will happily abandon any project that is a waste of time or energy.
- •I will drop a conversation topic if I don't think we're making progress.
- •I routinely prepare food for myself and then forget it's in the microwave until the next time I need to heat up something.
- •I will put items in my shopping cart and then suddenly think "this is dumb" and leave the store to go sit outside in the sun, because that's probably what I really needed.
- •I guess my other exception is grapefruit. I love it, drizzled with warm honey. I always finish this. I finish it and then make another. And then I finish that one.