TODAY'S RED-ALERT, FIVE-ALARM, ALL-OUT PANIC MOMENT
- •When my mom accidentally shared a terrible Facebook post rebuking "the Left's godless liberal agenda."
- •And all of us, in our respective time zones, had to get on speakerphone:
- •My mom"I commented at the bottom but you can't see that now! Why doesn't my Facebook work? What did you do to it?"
- •My dad"Where is the button? Who's computer is this? Barbara, go in Cindy's office and ask if she knows how to do this. I'm clicking...wait...NO I DON'T WANT TO RECEIVE NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS POST. You've really done it, Barbara. You have done it."
- •My sister"HELP HER DELETE IT. ALLISON TELL HER HOW TO DO IT I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS RIGHT NOW THE KIDS ARE GETTING OFF THE BUS AND WE HAVE TO TAKE BUCKY TO THE VET."
- •And me..."Didn't I tell you that you're not tech-savvy enough to bring down Donald Trump with your personal Facebook account? I am now in a full body sweat and yes I will log in for you and take care of it WHY DO YOU HAVE 94 NOTIFICATIONS THOUGH?"
- •And delete it.So close.