WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN'T TAKE IT WITH ME?
emPHAsis is important
- •"YOU can't take it with you."...but someone else can.
- •"You CAN'T take it with you."...please stop asking me.
- •"You can't TAKE it with you."...you can bring it with you, though.
- •"You can't take IT with you."...you'll have to take something else
- •"You can't take it WITH you."...you can pay to have it shipped and it will be there when you arrive.
- •"You can't take it with YOU."...see option #1: someone can take it, but that someone isn't you.