WHOLE FOODS, STAY OUT OF MY UTERUS
When grocery shopping becomes too intimate. TOO FAR, John Mackey!
- •I'll believe it when I see it. I mean feel it.
- •I'm all for striking while the iron's hot, but...whenever? WHENEVER?! Of course you'd say "whenever." Pig.
- •Step away from my Cycle.
- •Nice play on words, WF. But also super-creepy because what I *really* want is some toast, not your love-child.
- •*I'm* fine with my melons, maybe it's you who wants more?
- •Stop with the seeds, already. And B.T. dubs, "seeded spelt" sounds a little Old Testament-y and also really uncomfortable.
- •Speaking of uncomfortable, ⬆️ can we not?