Podcasts I'm Into Right Now
And I need more!
- •You Must Remember ThisKarina Longworth ex-pert-ly annun-ci-ates the "secret and/or forgotten histories of Hollywood's first century." Every episode is a college-level lecture in the best way.
- •Throwing ShadeBryan Safi and Erin Gibson are geniuses. They discuss all feminist and gay issues while using their sketch comedy background to make the news both fascinating and ridiculous. There are drinking games for this show. One day I'll try one.
- •How Did This Get Made?Paul Scheer, June Diane Raphael and Jason Mantzoukas watch awful movies and make you feel like you're talking about them with your best friends.
- •Bitch SeshCasey Wilson from SNL and Danielle Schneider discuss The Real Housewives. Which ones? All.Of.Them.
- •SerialDuh. What else would I talk about at work?