INTRODUCING MYSELF IN A FEW BULLET POINTS AKA FUN FACTS
Thanks for the request, @bjnovak
- •I have no middle name. Just two super common names. Both my brothers have middle names, I don't know what my mother's problem is.
- •I've been to Neverland. As in Michael Jackson's house. Between allegations. It. Was. Glorious.
- •I've broken roughly half of my fingers and toes, an ankle, and a wrist. Two jock brothers and a "hands off" parenting policy will have that effect.
- •I like to climb things. This seems related, but I have yet to fall off/out of a ________.
- •I've never had a nosebleed.
- •Have moved coast to coast 4 times. We have mutual friends, I promise.
- •Once ran into an ex's ex (my predecessor) on top of a mountain in the Swiss Alps. We got along great until she figured out who I was.
- •I make things for the radio and the TV and the theeatah. Sometimes they are true things, and sometimes they are made up things.
- •Just last week I ate chili-lime crickets. A handful of 'Em.
- •I once paid for an NYC cab in Tanzanian dollars.
- •There is another Allison Davis who is also black (not many black Allisons) also a writer, lives in my neighborhood in Brooklyn, and also used to live in SF. We get each other's fan mail a LOT. Once, a boss accidentally e-mailed her, and she had to fwd it to me, like, "you should get on this".
- •I have an irrational fear of being vomited on.