BEST MUSICAL MOVIES EVER
In my opinion....(movies with or about a lot of music and/or dancing)
- •Grease 2 - Maxwell Caulfield...I mean, obviously.
- •Sister Act 2- Lauryn Hill is brilliant, not to mention Jennifer Love Hewitt
- •Les Mis (2012) - forget Hugh and Ann, Sascha Baron Cohen and Helena Bonham Carter were robbed of Oscar noms
- •Footloose (OG)- Chris Penn and SJP were everyone's favorite HS power couple.
- •Staying Alive - Finola Hughes scratching the shit out of John Travolta's face during the LIVE opening night performance on Broadway. I could have just died.
- •Grease 2 (again)- Bowling has never looked so sexy.
- •Six Pack - not really a musical, but Kenny Rogers stars as a race car driver with 6 orphan kids as his pit crew. They do sing Rocky Top at one point. Pure magic.
- •Annie - I used to roller skate with my sister in our driveway to this soundtrack...need I say more?
- •Xanadu - Rollerskating muses come to life in Venice Beach, CA. Olivia Newton John, Fred Astaire and the incomparable Michael Beck. Also, ONJ met her future ex-husband Matt Lattazi on set. And who didn't want to go to that Roller-Disco?
- •Grease 2(again, again) - I think this movie is why I've always loved a bad boy on a motorcycle. Plus, Maxwell Caulfield.