MY GO-TO KARAOKE SONGS
@fisackerly just fyi.
- •Heartbreaker - Pat BenetarThis requires full commitment. Those growly low parts and those soaring operatic parts are crowd pleasers. Everyone wants a piece of those high parts. It's a very high pitched party.
- •Doo Wop (That Thing) - Lauryn HillReal quick let me show you the only thing I learned at age 14. Here it is. It's this rap.
- •What About Love - HeartDramatic. Triumphant. Cool harmony. Target one person in the audience to plead with. Make a stranger uncomfortable. Absolutely.
- •Defying Gravity - WickedI'm a witch. You can't stop me. I'm infinite. I'm green.
- •True Colors - Cyndi LauperYou get to do all kinds of unusual Lauper moves. Also kind of makes me feel like a witch. But a really powerful white witch who only wants the best. Like the lady at the end of The Witches who turns Luke back into a boy and rocks that white should pad power suit outfit like SRY ANJELICA.