THE FIVE BEST THINGS IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW
- 1.My husband.This man has been with me through things no one should have to be with someone through. He's the silliest person I know but he never shies away from honesty and deep kindness. This is a photo of me taking a photo of him that my friend took at our basketball game which leads me to...
- 2.My basketball team.What a ragtag group of complete princess geniuses. The lady in front brought m&ms and beer to the game and handed them out to everyone in the gym. Everyone is so nice and funny and I get to leave my rage on the floor.
- 3.Making pottery.I make this stuff with my hands and there is little else that makes me feel like I am one with the dirt and in a club with old timey craftsmen from the beginning of earth.
- 4.My family.These children are brilliant. The gifts they want for Christmas are bizarre and I love them for it. The eldest boy just wants vintage costumes so he can look vaguely British. They always want to watch Tim Burton movies and snuggle and only one of them is a dirty rotten liar all the time.
- 5.I am healing.This is just a picture of my home because it's so cute right now. And it's where I'm going to be so great.