POLITE WAYS TO SAY YOU HATE SOMETHING
Here are some ways to continue not saying what's on your mind:
- •It's not really my vibe.
- •It has terrible reviews.Because yelp and rotten tomatoes are always right.
- •It's fine if you're into that sort of thing.
- •The _________ was nice.Ex: In order to draw the conversation away from a restaurant's terrible food, you may want to comment on the tastefulness of the decor.
- •I wasn't really feeling it.
- •It's not my favorite but I guess it's okay.
- •It just doesn't seem very _________.Ex: "The story just wasn't believable"
- •It could have been better.
- •I don't hate itSuggested by @Carly
- •It's just not my aesthetic.I used this a lot in art school during critiques.Suggested by @eatthelove