CONVERSATION WITH A FOUR YEAR OLD
As always, name was changed.
- •Oliver: Ms. Allison, I had an accident.
- •Me: Okay, let's go take care of itThe ground wasn't wet and this kid has NEVER had an accident in all the time I've known him so I was pretty skeptical
- •Me: Oliver, is your underwear even wet?
- •Oliver: yeah, right here.
- •Me, still skeptical: that doesn't look wet. Let me touch it. Nope, that's wet. Awesome.
- •Oliver: NO, Ms. Allison. This is NOT awesome.😂😂😂😂😂
- •Me, laughing: I guess I was just being silly.
- •He was so serious!!! He's a four year old boy!!!Trust me this was really funny.
- •He's the same boy who asked for the train in this list:
- •He also asked me to marry him a few weeks ago