EVERY NICHOLAS SPARKS MOVIE I'VE SEEN AND HOW MUCH I HATED IT
⭐️= I maybe enjoyed it at times ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️= give me death. ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SPOILER ALERT ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
- •The Choice (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)Okay I'm sorry but the male lead was straight up ugly and kind of a dick? I respected the hustle of the female lead tho she was working to become a doctor. That's the only thing that kept this movie from getting a fifth star. I could just imagine how happy Gabby was going to be once she realized how stupid this fling was and got her medical degree. Also she had a really great boyf at the start of the movie that she abandoned for the ugly asshole she then didn't marry???
- •Safe Haven (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)The plot was good but it was too reliant on cliches, which is I guess probably the best I should expect from a Nicholas Sparks movie. Also why tf was the friend dead at the end??? That was fucking stupid.
- •The Lucky One (⭐️⭐️⭐️)The ending was a completely out of nowhere plot twist just to shock viewers/readers which I'm never impressed with
- •The Best Of Me (⭐️⭐️⭐️)Where is the half star emoji when you need it??? This movie is very different from other Nicholas Sparks movies but that doesn't necessarily make it better. The alternate ending sounds much better than the original.
- •The Longest Ride (⭐️⭐️)Riddled with cliches within the dialogue BUT the second storyline with the older couple and the ending were both so cute without being corny that I actually have watched this movie more than once.
- •The Last Song (⭐️)I did not realize that this was a Nicholas Sparks movie before I made this list. I'm a hypocrite. I love this fucking movie