THINGS I HAVE DONE IN MY SLEEP
- •Poured dish soap all over my pillowThis was the first time, and I was so exhausted after an international flight that I woke up, looked at the dish soap, and went back to sleep. My boyfriend woke me up after 21 hours of sleep because he was afraid I was in a coma. We hadn't even left the time zone during our trip.
- •Literally pushed my boyfriend out of my wayHe was so concerned and confused sorry babe
- •Attempted to carry a cup of dish soap in my hands back to my bedroomI woke up and was so convinced that someone else had done this to me despite the fact that literally everyone else in my room was asleep
- •Attempted to cuddle a bottle of dish soapAfter the first two dish soap fiascos I asked my roommates to wake me up if I started walking again. They woke me and I was so pissed and confused. Why was my subconscious so fixated on dish soap?
- •Made cerealThis one happened when I was in Florida with my sister. I honestly don't even like cereal
- •Packed a suitcaseOn the last day of Girl Scout camp I woke up and my room was packed so I thanked my roommates but they were like "no you did that at 3AM"