WHY I LOVE MY JOB
I'm a pre-school teacher for 24 adorable little 3-4 year olds ❤️
- •My students make for the best stories
- •Sometimes they throw chairs at me but their underdeveloped arms fail them and I have to laugh at the fact that a real person is this angry about a wooden block
- •Even though kids sometimes throw chairs at me, I can see them learn and grow every day and I get to be a part of that.
- •I have amazing, bold, beautiful, feminist coworkers who are all like sisters to meexcept for the two guys who are like brothers
- •Tiny humans can be some of the most compassionate humans
- •The hugs are endless!!!
- •My students make me want to be a better personHow can I tell a child it's not right to call people names if I'm willing to do it behind someone's back as an adult? How can I justify not facing my fears when I tell my kids to face them every day?
- •I love my students. I love my coworkers. I love teaching.
- •Occasionally I get to wear my pajamas to work