Brand Name Foods That Lied to Me / Aka Whats in a (Brand) Name
Growing up in LA I was aware of healthy eating from a young age. Here are the foods that messed with my young mind.
- •Wheat thinsIt's got wheat AND thin in its name
- •Grape nutsDoesn't taste great. Hard af. Should be good for you.
- •Nutri-grain barsOh Kellogg's. You fooled me with these all through middle school.
- •Sun chipsSure they're chips. But they're healthy chips, cause they're made with the love and support of the sun! Nature's candy! But I've learned a lot since then. Bacon is nature's candy. Also butter.
- •Vitamin waterOooh you really got me with this one. Also 50 cent owns part of the company, and he's trustworthy, right?
- •Sunny-dWe got some OJ, some purple stuff, some soda, sunny d....
- •Fruit by the footBut mom, can I pleeeease get it?! It's fruit. Feet and feet of it!