No, I'm Not Going to Coachella
And here's why:
- •I hate crowds90,000 people buy tickets for each three-day weekend of the festival. That's insane to me. 90,000!!! Do I want to walk through thousands of people, get to the end of it only to find another sea of people I have to navigate through?! No thank you!
- •Anxietysee: crowds above ⬆️
- •These girls
- •And these girls
- •And this girlAlthough to be fair, I guess she's choosing this moment to make a point? "It's my booty, my choice."
- •You're stuckYou park your car somewhere and can't get it out because it's packed in with hundreds of others. So basically you're a prisoner.
- •The heatI don't do well in heat like this. Does anyone? I sweat, I burn, I whine... the most unattractive of trifectas.
- •The musicI like going to concerts, but really only when I know a ton of the band's music. Otherwise I'm bored. Am I alone in this?
- •That saidIf anyone has room in the super chic house they're renting, maybe I can give it a shot ;)