Worries, Stresses, and Anxieties
Don't mind me, I'm just vomiting up my bad feelings.
- •General anxiety because I go back to school on Monday.
- •My school schedule will really limit the amount of hours I can work so I will be broke for at least an entire semester unless I get a new job but the thought of finding another job just sounds too daunting.
- •The world feels like a hateful flaming pile of garbage. It makes my heart hurt so bad.
- •I'm going into my junior year of college and I need to start think about internships and resume building and other Adult Things.
- •I feel so small and fragile.