WAYS IN WHICH MY DREAM WAS ABSURD LAST NIGHT
I had an email exchange with my buddy @lenadunham last evening which must have had me thinking of her when I went to sleep (which I obviously always do because swooooon). The result was the weirdest dream I've had since my third trimester of pregancy after eating two bowls of ice cream and a bag of dulce (dried seaweed, it's a Nova Scotia thing).
- •I had to get surgery for my ovaries in NYC even though I live in Canada and I have free health care.
- •Lena offered me her purple flowered yoga mat to recover post surgery. She laid it out on her bathroom floor. That was nice.
- •She made me dumplings. They were cold in the middle. This made her cry.
- •I yelled "not good enough" at street buskers. Lena got upset with me. This made me cry.
- •Lena and I went to a football game. Norman Reedus was the quarterback. Zombies came.
- •We escaped back to our yoga mats.
- •I forgot to have my surgery because of the football game. Lena took back her yoga mat.