A random sampling.
- 1.The fake-out drawer façades under sinks
- 2.Leaving your iPhone sound effect on for typing
- 3.Men wearing knit ski hats in hot weather
- 4.TV movies where the commercials are still decibels louder
- 5.Parents that let their toddler hit the elevator button and it's taking forever
- 6.Dog owners that don't clean out their pup's eye crusties
- 7.People with clipboards on the sidewalk asking if I have time for the planet earth or homeless children
- 8.Having to repeat a food order on the phone for a third time
- 9.People who use "nonplussed" incorrectly
- 10.Men telling me to smile
- 11.Standing way too close behind me in line
- 12.The word "YAAASSS"
- 14.When songs are mixed stereo and play thru one ear on mono earbuds
- 15.The over the door blower machines when entering businesses during the winter
- 16.Re: elevator stuff - People who hit the elevator button even though it's already lit.I just hit it, bro, that's why I'm standing here waiting. I'm not a moron who DOESNT hit the button. You hitting it again does nothing.Suggested by @howieekremer