A random sampling.
- •The fake-out drawer façades under sinks
- •Leaving your iPhone sound effect on for typing
- •Men wearing knit ski hats in hot weather
- •TV movies where the commercials are still decibels louder
- •Parents that let their toddler hit the elevator button and it's taking forever
- •Dog owners that don't clean out their pup's eye crusties
- •People with clipboards on the sidewalk asking if I have time for the planet earth or homeless children
- •Having to repeat a food order on the phone for a third time
- •People who use "nonplussed" incorrectly
- •Men telling me to smile
- •Standing way too close behind me in line
- •The word "YAAASSS"
- •When songs are mixed stereo and play thru one ear on mono earbuds
- •The over the door blower machines when entering businesses during the winter
- •Re: elevator stuff - People who hit the elevator button even though it's already lit.I just hit it, bro, that's why I'm standing here waiting. I'm not a moron who DOESNT hit the button. You hitting it again does nothing.Suggested by @howieekremer