THINGS I COLLECTED AS A CHILD
Kids are basically hoarders.
- •Coke bottles from everywhere I traveled
- •Pigs (stuffed animals)Loved pigs, even made them a family tree
- •Crab clawsLived on Florida waterfront. Would pick up claws and bleach them then put in a drawer in my bedroom.
- •Roald Dahl books
- •Rocks I thought had geodes in them
- •Hard Rock Cafe guitar pinsDon't ask.
- •Vintage metal signs / stolen street signs
- •Doll house furnitureWent apeshit over tiny things made with extreme detail
- •Coins from 1982Year I was born so obvs more valuable
- •Simpsons toys from fast food chainsHappy meals, Subway kids meal, BK, etc
- •PatchesGirl Scout, punk patches, gas station name patches, you name it, my backpack was a mural
- •StickersThousands I just put in a book, then prob threw out.
- •Every postcard I ever received
- •Lion King merch
- •Lisa Frank school suppliesI mean duh
- •American Girl doll accessories - only SamanthaDon't bust me up with that Kirsten nonsense.