THINGS I'M MORE EXCITED FOR THAN GRADUATING FROM COLLEGE THIS WEEKEND
Just let me leave please I don't need Cory Booker to inspire me I get it you'll quote Dr.Seuss and I'll be basking in the glory that is my future blah blah
- •Seeing Louis CK in Baltimore next week with my baby bro
- •Moving in to my new apartmentTWO ROOFTOP POOLS! MY OWN ROOM! SGT.PEPPER MOVING IN!
- •The meeting between Rue and Sgt. PepperHistorians will write about how facking adorable it was and there will be listacles galore. Historians are now Buzzfeed reporters.
- •Family vaca to Seattle and Portland!Sure Kathy will be there but my brother and I can sneak off smoke a doober and get vodoo donuts and THAT my friends is the American Dream
- •Visiting NJ friends at home and going to the beach and eating bagels and Ryan's ice cream
- •The release of PopstarAlready one of my favorite movies and I haven't even seen it
- •The new episode of Outlander that's on tonightThere's at least one sexy scene according to promos GOD BLESS
- •Seeing Hamilton in the fallHead is still spinning about it
- •Having cable at my new apartmentAll TV>commencement
- •Honestly everything post-grad like working my first full time job as a journo and just living my goddamn lifeEverything is better than pretending like I care about this school