THINGS I REMIND MYSELF ABOUT WHENEVER I GET TOO COCKY
Because my confidence level is either at "pathetic pile of garbage" or "I'm a GOLDEN GOD" and sometimes you just gotta knock yourself down a peg so you don't jump off rooftops
- •Once took the metro alone to locate a Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs "Foodmobile" but arrived too early so had to wait in a park 15 min before ordering and then they also took my pic to put up on their site so that's permanent and out there forever
- •Of all the kitchenware in my apartment, I own 10 coffee mugs and 3 ice cream scoops and 2 plates. End of list.
- •I cried during the Entourage finale but not the Parks and Rec finale
- •I own three trucker hatsOne of which is personalized with my name and an ice cream cone. Had to special order the cone because it wasn't on their stencils.
- •I went to London and bought 10 feet of Beatles stickersUseful purchase, very functional
- •I called Anne Frank "kinda a lesbo" in my 7th grade diaryReason #617484501048 I will never run for office
- •I own the Wack Album on vinyl
- •I have on multiple occasions spent upwards of $30 at a dollar store
- •I once used a line from the show Gossip Girl as a pick-up lineBut it worked so
- •The two stuffed animals I have on my bed are an ice cream sandwich and Potter Puppet Pal Ron Weasley
- •I am also an Adult Woman who owns a pillow petIt's so practical tho! PERF neck support for weird wall gaps (or windows when traveling)
- •I once woke up naked in a snuggieIt was also on backwards so good thing I woke up before my roommate
- •Spent a recent Valentine's Day crying alone listening to NPR in bed eating mac n cheeseFull box
- •When I'm lazy I have a "3 stain" rule for my sheets before I change themDon't be gross they're ice cream stains
- •Once a guy I was attempting to flirt with on a hike said he wanted to move to California and I responded "ah the ultimate dream"
- •Sent my best friend at GW 15 texts about the Good Wife at 2 a.m. recently
- •Have a full spreadsheet of all the tv shows I've watched or plan to watch broken down into categories
- •Briefly had a movie blog with my hs film teacher