BOSTON BUCKET LIST 🎉
It's my last semester at Tufts and there are lots of off-campus things I still haven't done! I've been searching the many Boston lists on here for suggestions, so what better way to keep track of it all than another list?
- •Attend a Boston sporting eventI've been here almost 4 years I need to see the Red Sox once, right? Or the Celtics? But no Bruins because hockey makes me mad.
- •Go on a brewery tourAccording to @christine Harpoon gives you pretzels?? How have I not done this??
- •Visit the Isabella Stewart Gardner MuseumSo much love for this on @list !!!
- •Attend Jazz Brunch at Johnny D's in Davis SquareBefore it closes 😢
- •Go to the MFA and the @ICAboston
- •Eat at Bartley's Burgers
- •Spend time at the Boston Public Library
- •Brunch at The Friendly Toast and Trident BooksellersIs "brunch" a verb yet?
- •Compete in a trivia night
- •Experience Thursday night at The BurrenI've been told they play all the best 80s music
- •I'm definitely missing some key Boston experiences (or some hip/cool/off-the-beaten-track ones), so feel free to add suggestions!
- •Taza tour in Somerville! So much chocolate for $5 + educational & smells GR8Suggested by @shacara_shacara
- •Okay also tbh I went on a sunset cruise with Boston Harbor Cruise & it was A+Suggested by @shacara_shacara
- •Brunch at Lulus; In the spring go to SOWA market at eat at all the food trucks; check out Haley house / Dudley dough in Roxbury - great food and AHMAZING organizations! The pretzels at Harpoon are no joke 😊 thanks for reading my list, enjoy!Suggested by @christine
- •THE AQUARIUM (no, seriously. Sea lions right outside. Zen. And i never even say shit like "Zen")Suggested by @JessicaBalboni