How to have a very pleasant Sunday (mostly) alone in NYC
Back at it ("it" being fun NYC days but also List App, hello, it's me)
- 1.Wake up early, yet somehow not feeling groggyStarting the day off with a #truemiracle
- 2.Remember that you were Emily Blunt in your dreamDecide not to question it
- 3.Meet your friend from high school at a super cute breakfast placeThe tables are shaped like blobs. Blobs!
- 4.Order this breakfast sandwichUnfortunately it doesn't come with a baby
- 5.Find a cool movie theater around the corner and buy a ticket for the 5pm showing of To Catch A ThiefThe woman who sells you your ticket is deeply invested in helping you choose the best seat and you feel very cared for
- 6.Hang out in a park and catch up some more before your friend has to go homeLaugh off getting attacked by falling leaves so as not to betray your true fear
- 7.Go to Bloomingdales solely to use the bathroomWorth it
- 8.Spend 2 hours in a Soho Starbucks reading The Da Vinci CodeYou have a 5pm movie ticket in this neighborhood, so now you can't leave.
- 9.Back to Bloomingdales, but this time for a bagelJk also the bathroom
- 10.Walk through Little ItalyFeel at home with My People
- 11.Head over to the theater but stop along the way to become extremely invested a very competitive neighborhood soccer matchSCREW YOU YELLOW TEAM
- 12.Watch To Catch A Thief with a very fun and enthusiastic audienceMentally bow down to Grace Kelly every time she speaks
- 13.Come home and make some gnocchiDoes anyone else remember that weird hot Italian chef commercial?
- 14.Write this listIt's been over a month since my last list?
- 15.Go to sleep!Back to the ~young professional~ life tomorrow!