How to have a very pleasant Sunday (mostly) alone in NYC
Back at it ("it" being fun NYC days but also List App, hello, it's me)
- •Wake up early, yet somehow not feeling groggyStarting the day off with a #truemiracle
- •Remember that you were Emily Blunt in your dreamDecide not to question it
- •Meet your friend from high school at a super cute breakfast placeThe tables are shaped like blobs. Blobs!
- •Order this breakfast sandwichUnfortunately it doesn't come with a baby
- •Find a cool movie theater around the corner and buy a ticket for the 5pm showing of To Catch A ThiefThe woman who sells you your ticket is deeply invested in helping you choose the best seat and you feel very cared for
- •Hang out in a park and catch up some more before your friend has to go homeLaugh off getting attacked by falling leaves so as not to betray your true fear
- •Go to Bloomingdales solely to use the bathroomWorth it
- •Spend 2 hours in a Soho Starbucks reading The Da Vinci CodeYou have a 5pm movie ticket in this neighborhood, so now you can't leave.
- •Back to Bloomingdales, but this time for a bagelJk also the bathroom
- •Walk through Little ItalyFeel at home with My People
- •Head over to the theater but stop along the way to become extremely invested a very competitive neighborhood soccer matchSCREW YOU YELLOW TEAM
- •Watch To Catch A Thief with a very fun and enthusiastic audienceMentally bow down to Grace Kelly every time she speaks
- •Come home and make some gnocchiDoes anyone else remember that weird hot Italian chef commercial?
- •Write this listIt's been over a month since my last list?
- •Go to sleep!Back to the ~young professional~ life tomorrow!