Magnificent Seven, Ranked
If you see a movie with a very specific number of people in it and don't rank them in a list, did you even see the movie?
- •Red HarvestNot a lot of backstory and then p much disappeared for like a solid 20 minutes in the middle so kind of hard to care... The bows and arrows were cool though?
- •Jack HorneDidn't love Hodor in GoT, didn't love Hodor With Axe in this movie. Also didn't love whatever character choice Vincent D'Onofrio was making with his voice. Humor and sad bear man vibe gets him the boost over last place.
- •FaradayThe Lovable Asshole Played by Chris Pratt™ who still has a tiny hold on my heart.
- •GoodnightHis character was so confusing and mysterious and never fully explained and yet I felt so invested in his feelings?? Poor lil baby!
- •Denzel WashingtonDoes this need an explanation
- •VasquezHot. Charismatic. Needed more screen time. Hot. Good at fighting and stuff. Really hot.
- •BillyGIVE THIS MAN A NETFLIX SERIES. Or something that's just all about him, his knife skills, his quiet humor that was funnier than everything said by everyone, and the fact that I knew nothing about him and yet cared the most about him. Team Billy 5ever.