MOVIE LINES I QUOTE AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK
If anything sounds remotely like one of these lines, or any situation sort of somewhat relates to one of these lines, believe me, I will be quoting one of these lines.
- •"It's our time down here!" - The GooniesMostly to be encouraging, but also if someone just says the words "our time."
- •"I can fix that." - HolesIf something is broken but I am also trying to seduce someone.
- •"My sister! My daughter!" - ChinatownThis applies to a surprising amount of situations..? Like.. I say this really often..
- •"Frah-gee-lay" - A Christmas StoryWhenever I get a package in the mail. (Note: this might just be in the stage musical version?)
- •"You is smart, you is kind, you is important." - The HelpIn situations that involve compliments and/or grammar.
- •"Come back" - TitanicIf someone crosses the street without me because I don't cross the street when there's one second left on the blinky red hand.
- •"Is there anyone alive out there? Can anyone hear me?" - TitanicTitanic quotes are clearly great for when you're getting left behind. Which incidentally happens to me at least once a week.