Playlist: You Made 4 Servings of Salad and You Need To Eat It All Right Now
The latest installment in my ongoing saga of struggling with simple dinners. *Live updates!*
- •Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65Set your needed chew speed to dat sick beat
- •Disco Inferno - Tina TurnerJust can't stoppp, shoving crumbled feta into my mouth
- •Goddess - Iggy AzaeleaAzalea sounds like a salad ingredient that I'm glad isn't in my salad, plus I feel like a goddess for eating this much salad
- •Nessun Dorma - Luciano PavarottiPossibly the ultimate salad-eating song
- •Once and for All - Newsies Original Broadway CastThe newspapers are a metaphor? Idk I can only focus on keeping these croutons in my mouth right now
- •Bump, Bump, Bump - B2K & P. DiddyYa lettuce falling out of my mouth, such a sexy move, sing it to me
- •Do What U Want - Lady Gaga feat. Christina AguileraFor when you surrender yourself to the salad
- •A Chi - Fausto LealiThis may have just been the first Italian song that came up on my shuffle but it still fits the mood when you've finished your salad and are taking a wine break before forcing down the ricotta salata and bread that you sliced up like an idiot
- •Long Day - Matchbox Twenty"Reach down your hand in your pocket, pull out some hope for me" Rob Thomas gets it
- •Where Is the Love? - Black Eyed PeasA song you need to stop and sing along to, thereby giving you time to digest and maybe accomplish the impossible goal of eating 2 more pieces of cheese
- •Lemme Smang It - Yung HummaYou can truly lose yourself in this song and forget you're eating anything at all! Three cheeses down, one to go.
- •Untitled - Simple PlanI've made my mistakes too, clearly
- •Bottoms Up - Trey Songz feat. Nicki MinajSalad is done, cheese is done, bread is stored away because you know your limits, down that wine and you are DONE.