2016 is the year I graduate college and start *real life* so I'm going to try to get it all together a lil bit!
- •Dress more fashionablyI feel like I have it in me to create some cool looks but I still always wear the same two sweaters.
- •Develop a morning routineI've already purchased a fun daily calendar and I would like to start waking up in time to read said calendar while maybe also eating a healthy, non-rushed breakfast 🌞
- •Learn new vocabularyThe aforementioned calendar is a word-a-day calendar - gotta get that English Major cred up with some cool big words!
- •Unleash my inner Chrissy TeigenBoth with food and with humor.
- •Unleash my inner Matt McGorryBased on social media he is a super aware ally to everyone. I'm going to try to inform myself more abut important things (i.e. race/gender/intersections of everything) this year and always.
- •JournalIt'll be nice to have a place for my thoughts now and to look back on this transitional year later. I bought one of those "one line a day" journals from Urban Outfitters to make it easier for me to commit 😎
- •Stop saying "sorry" so muchI apologized to like 6 people in Barnes & Noble today, and I think 4 of those 6 bumped into me.
- •Find employment after graduation