Things That Make Me Disproportionately Angry
The sequel will be things that make me disproportionately happy, I promise.
- •People eating yoghurt aggressivelyLots of unnecessary spoon scraping and rattling!
- •The excessive use of sports cap bottles in non sporting environmentsEspecially adults suckling from teated bottles in offices and libraries.
- •People spelling my first name wrongRepeatedly. And still doing after being told. Not on.
- •Tights that don't have a proper back and frontThey always feel like they're on wrong, and they wrinkle at the ankle
- •People that suddenly stop in the middle of the streetWhy?!
- •Public toilet sanitary product dispensersExpensive vintage contents.
- •Being forced into ordering tapasI don't want to share, I don't like what anyone else orders!