THINGS I'VE BEEN REALLY HAPPY ABOUT FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS
It started on Friday, December 18th, at 6:55pm...
- •I GOT THE JOB.. At ABC, which I didn't even tell most people I was applying for because I was so scared I wouldn't get it.
- •I get to quit Starbucks!
- •I got the job!!
- •I only have 7 more shifts left
- •I'm watching the Rockettes on Netflix, and I just really love the Christmas Spectacular
- •I got to tell the whole family I'm not a failure (BECAUSE I GOT A COOL JOB)
- •I get to go home during the winter now. Maybe I'll see some snow ❄️🌨☃
- •I'm going to have weekends off like an adult!
- •I get to sleep in before work tomorrow
- •Christmas is almost here
- •Improv is going really well
- •I start 301 at UCB in January
- •Which is also when I'm going home and starting at ABC
- •2016 looks like it's off to a great start
- •This is the start of my career in film and television.
- •My 8 year old self is so proud of me.
- •Adios 2015. You were a lot of things, but mostly you're (just about) over, and that's perfect.