My Favorite Art Museums
In order of visiting them
- •Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) | Los Angeles, CAWill always take a pic at the Urban Lights
- •The Broad | Los Angeles, CA
- •The Metropolitan Museum of Art | New York City, NYIt was like releasing a small child in a park.
- •Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum | Washington, D.C.
- •Darat Al Funoon | Amman, Jordanدارت الفنون (الويبدة، عمان)
- •Victoria & Albert Museum | London, EnglandHad me thinking, "Damn. Christianity is wild."
- •Tate Modern | London, EnglandHad the most beautiful Monet I've ever seen. And a room full of Rothko.
- •The National Gallery | London, EnglandIn Trafalgar Square
- •The British Museum | London, EnglandEverything's stolen, you know
- •Hammer Museum | Los Angeles, CAEnd White Supremacy.
- •Museo del Prado | Madrid, SpainHouse of Las Meninas by Velázquez, and Goya and El Greco
- •Museo Reina Sofía | Madrid, SpainTemporary Picasso exhibition with anti-war piece, Guernica. Rushing here at 10pm before it closed at 11 pm the last night of my time in Spain is one of my best memories.