My Tabata Circuit Workout
Tabata refers to a wide range of different HIIT exercises done as an alternative to the original steady pace cardio. The original method for tabats consists of 8 sets for each exercise you choose to do. This breaks down into doing 20 seconds of ultra-intense activity, followed by 10 seconds of rest.
- 1.Body weight Squats - 20 / 10 sec.
- 2.Jumping Jacks - 20 / 10 sec.
- 3.Lunges - 20 / 10 sec.
- 4.Plank - 20 / 10 sec.
- 5.Kettlebell Swing - 20 / 10 sec.
- 6.Ab Crunches - 20 / 10 sec.
- 7.Mountain Climbers - 20 / 10 sec.