Notes to Hollywood
- •I think the movie Bewitched would've been a lot better if Jim Carrey replaced Will Ferrell halfway through and nobody said a word about it.
- •The Special Edition DVD of The King's Speech should have a blooper reel - it'd just be a bunch of takes of Colin Firth enunciating his lines perfectly.
- •I think Hollywood should do yet another reboot of Footloose, except this time focusing more on the horrible effects of leprosy.
- •Great Movie Idea: Two people meet. They hate each other at first, but then... they wind up falling in love! (You're welcome, Hollywood.)
- •Hey, you know what else would be a really cool subject matter for a movie and/or TV show? Vampires.