Movies I Feel Are Underappreciated
Alt. title: not enough people in my life have seen/heard of these movies
- •LullabyThis movie is beautiful and simple
- •Fired UpYeah, not the greatest comedy ever made but I'll fight anyone who says this isn't a funny movie
- •Super 8How can people not know about this movie?
- •Definitely, MaybeDamn good and often forgotten rom com
- •The IslandWe watched this in my 8th grade science class and it *blew my mind*
- •A Single ManI know my man Colin was nominated for an Oscar for this role but literally NO ONE I know has heard of this movie. I love it so much.
- •DisconnectA great story about how the Internet impacts people's lives. The music is 👌🏻
- •The Secret Life of Walter MittyMy favorite Ben Stiller movie
- •The JudgeEmotional Father-Son tale. Once again, fantastic music
- •Fun with Dick and JaneThis is one of those movies that people have seen bits and pieces of but really, the whole story is hilarious and worth watching
- •The ImpossibleOnce again, no one in my life has heard of this! It's so good! So many feels!
- •Eye in the SkyKeeps you on the edge of your seat throughout and it really makes you think about the pros and cons of modern warfare
- •Just FriendsI know people have seen this but I don't know why people don't like this
- •The Way Way BackClassic teenage themes, really well done
- •In and OutHands down one of the favorites of my family. HOW HAVE PEOPLE NOT SEEN THIS??
- •That Thing You Do!Don't even try to argue against it. Tom Hanks does no wrong.
- •The New GuyWe used to watch this all the time when I was a kid. This is where I learned the term "get laid" at probably too young an age 🙃