Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •20th Century Women
- •The Boss
- •Life, Animated
- •Gerty the Gryffindor.She sees something happening and she needs to figure out what it's all about. She's also insanely loyal to her friends.
- •Riley the HufflepuffHe's patient, kind, and loyal. He's also very tolerant of his sister's antics.
- •Joel the GryffindorThat's what Pottermore said. I think he's a Slytherin or Ravenclaw though.
- •Me, The RavenclawIgnore my scarf, I was in huge denial!
My house has a lot of window. My dogs do a lot of barking.
- •A bird in the yard (7 times)
- •NothingRandom low barks coming from under the couch. There was nothing of note going on outside: no noise, no people. No sounds in the house either. I was sitting and reading. This happens at least once a day - the mystery bark.
- •People walking their dogsInsanity from my dogs when this happens. My lab does an insane bark, howl, piercing cry that is somehow annoying and hilarious.
- •An old Sabattier print of mine from 2009.
- •The time my dog caught me creepin
- •My signed books shelf
I keep a list on goodreads but I abhor their review section and don't list any re-reads there. This is my list for the year with notes.
- 1.Carry On (Audiobook)This was a re-read. I had read the book when it was released and wanted to listen to the audiobook. I love this book. The first time I read it, I cried at the end just because it was over.
- 2.Dune (Audiobook)It took me a while to get through the backstory and set up to the action but once I was through that, I loved this book. I find myself thinking about it a lot. The recording was a group performance which is always a little odd until you get used to it. It worked very well for this book.
- 3.InterWorldI enjoy YA but this felt a lot younger than what I typically read. It was a fun book and one I have already recommended to one of my students.
My goal is to watch 100 films this year. Re-watches count as long as it is the only viewing within the year.
- 1.SistersAfter watching the final three episodes of Making a Murderer on Netflix, some much needed comic relief was due. This fit the bill!
- 2.TangerineThe dark Christmas Eve comedy you never knew you always wanted.
- 3.Modern TimesThis was my first time seeing any Chaplin film on the big screen and it was great. I had forgotten the cocaine scene. It made me wonder if Charlie Chaplin invented the "person accidentally gets high" comedy bit.