2016 song lyrics that make perfect 2017 resolutions
- •24K Magic - Bruno MarsLyric: Don't look too hard, might hurt ya self. Resolution: Stop creeping any social media posts older than 2 weeks bc the past belongs in the past.
- •Ultralight Beam - KanyeLyric: I will field their questions, I will feel your pain. Resolution: Swoop in and change the subject whenever you hear someone asking a college student what their plans are for the next year.
- •Work from Home - Fifth HarmonyLyric: Put in them hours, I'mma make it hotter. Resolution: Add an increasing amount of hot sauce to every meal until you work up enough of a tolerance to have viral videos of you effortlessly eating record-breaking hot peppers.
- •Scars to Your Beautiful - Alesia CaraLyric: No better time for your shine, you're a star. Resolution: To embrace your oily skin.
- •Water Under the Bridge - AdeleLyric: It ain't no life to live like you're on the run. Resolution: Stop actively avoiding people you went to high school with when you're picking what check out to go through at the grocery store.
- •Love Me Now - John LegendLyric: I know it'll kill me when it's over, I don't wanna think about it, I just wanna love you now. Resolution: Spend all your emotional energy on our Lord and Saviour Tom Hanks in case he somehow fucks up and becomes a problematic fave in 2017.