EXCERPTS FROM EMAILS I SENT WHEN I WAS 16
- •Hey nan, this is what you do if you want to print something out from your email...luv you
- •Au RevoirThis is how I signed off on a newsletter that went to my whole high school. Why.
- •Hi, just wondering if you're planning on submitting the pages soon, it's almost the end of July.The last of a string of passive aggressive emails to the yearbook editor fuelled by my firm belief that I would've done a better job.
- •She still hasn't asked if he's a ChristianThis is how you worry about your friend's new boyfriend when you grow up super religious
- •And I'm adding you on MSN