FEMINIST CHILDREN'S STORIES
- •The boy who cried woofStory of a boy who catcalls the wrong girl. She teaches him to respect women and together they fight the patriarchy.
- •The tortoise and the pregnancy scareStory of a tortoise whose late period prompts her to learn about the wonderful world of birth control and IUDs.
- •The city mouse and the country mouseA story about respecting differences, actively learning about those around you and intersectional feminism.
- •3 little digsA story about passive aggressive remarks crumbling a girl's self-image. Competition is easy, sisterhood is hard.
- •Jack and Jill pay the billsEven though Jack and Jill work the exact same job, Jack has a much easier time paying all of his bills. A story about hard work and wage equality.