HAMILTON LYRICS FOR EVERYDAY USE
- •Talk less, smile moreFor when you're on a date with a really hot guy but he starts talking about how equal employment opportunities have made it really hard for white guys to get jobs
- •I will lay down my life if it sets us freeFor when you sacrifice yourself and act as a decoy in a game of Capture the Flag so your friends can make it back to safety
- •Then you walked in and my heart went boomFor when you're sitting by yourself at a wedding reception and you're feeling super sad about being single but then the pizza delivery guy arrives and you know there's nothing that a slice of Meat Lovers can't fix.
- •I'm willing to wait for itFor when you're trying to make abstinence based sex education sound hip
- •I imagine death so much it feels more like a memoryFor when you need something melodramatic to say to show your mom how unhappy you are about having to do the dishes AGAIN.
- •Yo, who the f is thisFor when you need an alternative to 'new phone, who dis?'
- •Despite our estrangement, I've got a small query for youFor when you haven't talked to your ex-best friend in years but they're the only one who'll have the gossip on that girl you went to high school with who just posted an engagement announcement even though she's only been in a relationship for 3 weeks.
- •And then we'll teach them how to say goodbyeFor when you're creating a lesson plan for the French class you teach as your side hustle