Some lipsticks I own and what they remind me of
- •That time when I was 7 and I held Keith's mom's hand by accident bc she was wearing the same coat as my mom and I got confused.
- •My grandmother telling me to never leave the house without lipstick on.My 'my lips but better' shade
- •TSwift🎵 FORGETTING HIM WAS LIKE TRYING TO KNOW SOMEBODY YOU NEVER MET 🎵
- •That weekend I went into full hermit mode watching season 3 of RuPaul's Drag Race.
- •That time I was waitressing and I was so weird that a table asked my manager if I was high on painkillers
- •Trying to find a way to make the neon pink lipgloss the sales lady told me to buy look ok.
- •My most rebellious moment as a child: sneaking a flashlight under my pillow so I could keep reading Holes past bedtime.
- •My first crush. We were in kindergarten. It didn't work out.
- •That time I got a mini bag of peanut m&ms and there was only 4 m&ms inside.
- •Pete Holmes. On our way to his show, my friend declared this shade completely unwearable and dared me to wear it. I did. I looked horrible and amazing at the same time.All the labels have worn off so I'm not sure what it even is. Ps why do my question marks look like sevens?7?
- •The first cubicle I worked in. It was also the home of the department's printer.The sound of a printer running still makes me look over my shoulder to see if my boss is about to walk in on me wasting time on tumblr.