PRINCESS DIARIES QUOTES FOR EVERYDAY USE
- •"Michael, can you please pretend you have a life for just one moment?"For when you're Kelly Ripa and you need something snappy to say to your co-host so everyone remembers YOU WERE HERE FIRST.
- •"If there are no more passengers, I think we should close the door"For when you're a flight attendant and your co-worker is in a post-break up daze where she can barely function and you need to speak to her as if she's a five year old in order to get shit done without making her cry. *make sure it's in a sing-songy voice*
- •"You are princess of Genovia"For when your cat won't stop clawing your new couch and you need to remind her she's too classy for that sort of behaviour.
- •"If Amelia refuses to accept the throne, then Genovia will cease to exist as we know it."For when you're not really doing anything at work but a girl you hate is walking toward your desk and you frantically pick up the phone and need to sound like you're doing something REALLY important so said girl won't bother waiting around till you get off the phone to see if you wanna go for a mid-morning tea run with her.
- •"It's bigger than orthodontia."For when you're trying to explain a T-Rex's size in relation to another dinosaur except mid sentence you realize orthodontia is like braces, not a type of Dino but you're already committed to the sentence so you just roll with it.
- •"Joseph, can we eighty-six the flags please?"For when you're helping Joe Jonas move and you want to convince him to finally get rid of his memorabilia from the Disney Channel Games.