REALITY TV AS HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES
- •Fridge = American IdolCool, lasts forever, and gets less cool with age. American Idol's obsession with nostalgia resembles the photographs, Christmas cards, and homemade Pinterest-fail magnets that often plaster a refrigerator door.
- •Oven = The BachelorYou always have to pay attention or you'll get burnt, aka rose ceremony spoilers all over Twitter that make it mandatory to watch every episode live.
- •Dishwasher = Masterchef JrNot REALLY a necessity, but so much better than the original.
- •Waffle Iron = Antiques RoadshowOnly good things come from a waffle iron. Only good things come from Antiques Roadshow.
- •Blender = Keeping Up with the KardashiansMakes a lot of noise and it eventually becomes impossible to separate the strawberries from the bananas/fact from fiction
- •Juicer = RuPaul's Drag RaceThe JUICIEST drama.
- •Kettle = SurvivorAn absolute essential
- •Keurig = Big BrotherA Kettle wannabe
- •Sewing Machine = Project RunwayBecause duh! PR got shuffled over to Lifetime just like your mom's old sewing machine got stuffed in the back of your junk closet.