RECENT ROMCOMS WORTH A WATCH
- •Before We GoChris Evans and Alice Eve spend a night wandering the streets of New York and Chris Evans is so impossibly cute, it's a SITUATION.
- •Sleeping with Other PeopleAlison Brie and Jason Sudeikis are sex addicts that fall in love. Tbh Suds should be the leading man in every romcoms from now until the end of time.
- •Slow LearnersAdam Pally and Sarah Burns reinvent themselves the try and get significant others. Predictable ending but Pally and Burns are delightful.
- •People Places ThingsJemaine Clement is a graphic novelist who is also newly divorced. His relationship with his two kids is THE SWEETEST, it will warm your heart. Also, Jessica Williams is in it, enough said.
- •LaggiesKeira Knightley doesn't know what she's doing w her life and is into Sam Rockwell - so basically this is about me.
- •What IfAnother predictable one but a really fun time. Daniel Radcliffe and Zoe Kazan are bae.
- •Begin AgainMark Ruffalo is the gemiest of gems and helps Keira Knightley record an album.
- •Lucky ThemToni Collette is straight up life goals in this movie. There's a surprise cameo so don't IMDb it before watching. Synopsis: Collette has to track down her ex bf (a famous musician who hasn't been seen in years) so she can write an article about him and keep her job as a music journalist.
- •Obvious ChildJenny Slate gets pregnant and decides to have an abortion - very funny, very sweet, Gaby Hoffman is amazing.