Soundtrack of my life: a Mother's Day list
- 1.Good morning, good morninggggggggWhat my mom sang every morning to wake us up.
- 2.GIRLY GIRLSWhat my mom sing/yelled when we still hadn't rolled out of bed
- 3.Dear Heavenly FatherMom's homemade good night prayer, full lyrics: Dear Heavenly Father, to you we pray / We thank you for everything, especially today / Now bless us as we sleep, our souls to keep / Amen
- 4.Remember Who You Are and No FoolishnessWhat mom told us every time we left the house
- 5.LolMom laughing at her own jokes...a trait I inherited
- 6.Act as if...they know and love you already. Mom's advice when I was nervous to meet new people.
- 7.EarnestMom's warning that "THIS WILL TURN TO EARNEST" when me and Jenny teased each other
- 8.Psalm 56:3What mom would recite when I was scared. "When I am afraid, I will trust in you."
- 9.Love you LysOne of the best things I hear every day. Xoxoxox